Steel Joist Hanger (S/HJCT)
New improved higher load capacity joist hangers. The increased thickness of the S/HJCT increases the allowable load capacity to use with joists. Joist can be attached from either side or doubled up. This hanger can be used with either steel or wood headers.
Material: 12 ga (97 mil) 50 ksi
Finish: Galvanized – G90
- Attach hanger with specified fasteners.
- Use round holes for minimum load, use round and triangle holes for maximum load.
- May be used for weld-on applications. The minimum required weld to the top flange is 1/8″ x 2 1/2″ fillet weld to each side of top flange. Consult the code for special considerations when welding galvanized steel.
- Uni-directional: Joist can be attached from left or right.
- One size fits joists 8″ through 14″ deep.
- Optional holes for additional load capacity.
- Simplicity of design.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Field skewable up to 45 degrees left or right.