Utility Clips (UA) – 12 Gauge
Utility Clips are used in a variety of framing applications including floors, walls and roofs. UA clips are pre-cut with pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
- Leg lengths available from 3 1/4″ through 15 3/4″.
- Leg widths available in 1 1/2″, 2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Available in 16, 14 and 12 gauge.
- Pre-punched for faster and more accurate fastener attachment.
Material: See Table for sizes – 50 ksi
Finish: Galvanized – G90
- Utility clips are attached to the cold formed steel (CFS) framing members using #10 – 16 self-drilling screws: using pre-punched holes.
- Clip can also be welded to the CFS framing.