Utility Clips (UA)
Utility Clips are used in a variety of framing applications including floors, walls and roofs. UA clips are pre-cut with predrilled holes for easy installation.
- Leg Lengths available from 3 1/4″ through 15 3/4″. See catalog for exact sizes
- Leg widths available in 1 1/2″, 2″, 3″ and 4″.
- Large leg clip angles available in 3”x3” legs with 3-1/4”, 5-1/4” & 7-3/4” lengths, without any embossment at the bend line
- Available in 16, 14 and 12 gauge.
- Pre-punched for faster and more accurate fastener attachment.
Material: See Table on catalog pages 2-4 for sizes – 50ksi
Finish: Galvanized – G90
- Utility Clips are attached to the cold formed steel (CFS) framing members using #10-16 self-drilling screws; using pre-punched holes.
- Clip can also be welded to the CFS framing.