To: Our Valued Customers
Re: New Marino\WARE Quote Policy
Effective January 21, 2019, Marino\WARE has updated its quote policy as follows:
- Projects will be quoted for a maximum of 6 months.
- Project quotes must be activated in writing within 30 days of issuance, or they will become void.
- “Activation” is a commitment of the job to Marino\WARE by returning a legibly signed copy of the
- Quotes over 200,000 lbs may qualify for an extended duration, if the job is expected to last longer than
- The “Quote Extension Agreement” allows all parties to agree on the terms of an extension for the
quote beyond six months.
- The executed Agreement with known quantities will protect the job against major market swings.
Special Set-Up and Packaging Charges
$1.50/piece cut charge for framing components under 6’2”
$3.00/piece cut charge for framing components under 2’
$5/ broken bundle for drywall (under 10 pieces)
Structural items must be ordered in even piece counts
$25 packaging fee for special floor breakdowns per unit, in addition to charges listed above