Resilient Channel (RC Max)
Drywall finishing product used for:
- Manufactured from 0.0190” 50 KSI steel for additional strength
- 1-1/2” wide screw flange, 2-7/16” overall width
- As furring over wood or steel framed walls and ceilings
- Reduced contact with supporting member offers economical means for controlling sound transmission
- For walls, resilient furring channels should be installed with the mounting flange down, except at the starter row where the mounting flange may be installed with the flange up.