Lath & Lath Accessories
1-A Expanded Corner Bead
- Wide expanded flanges are easily flexed - preferred for irregular corners.
- Provides increased reinforcement close to the nose of the bead.
- Provides an effective plaster key and eliminates shadowing.
- Available with a 2-5/8” or 3” flanges
K-Rite Corner Bead
- A veneer bead used as an alternate to mini mesh veneer bead. It has a 1-1/2" leg
and triangle cut-outs for one or two coat veneer plaster application
Double X Corner Bead
- It is galvanized steel and has full 3-1/8" flanges. It is easily adjusted for plaster
depth on columns and is ideal for structural tile corners with rough masonry. Double
X Corner Bead has perforated stiffening ribs along the expanded flanges.
Veneer Corner Bead (Mini Bead 800/900)
- Galvanized steel, used with one-coat or two-coat veneer systems to provide 3/32”
grounds. With 1-1/4" fine mesh flanges, either stapled or nailed, it provides an
effective plaster key and eliminates shadowing.
#66 Expansion Bead
- Used as a plaster stop and as exposed trim around window and door openings.
- Recommended at the juncton or the intersection of plaster and other wall or ceiling finishes.
- Used as a veneer plaster stop and as an exposed trim around windows and doors.
- Used in conjunction with veneer corner bead.
Double V Expansion Joint
- Relieves the stresses of expansion and contraction in large plastered areas.
Zinc Control Joint 093 - 10'
- To relieve the stresses from expansion and contraction across the joint in large
ceiling and wall areas in drywall and veneer finish systems. It is used from floor
to ceiling in long partition runs and from door header to ceiling. It is also recommended
for repair of existing plastered masonry. Made of roll-formed zinc to resist corrosion,
it has 3/32" grounds. Plastic tape protects 1/4" wide x 7/16" deep opening, and
is to be removed after installation.
- Limitation: where sound transmission and/or fire ratings are prime
considerations, an adequate seal must be provided behind the control joint.
Drywall Accessories Catalog
Click here to download our ICC ES ESL-1005 Report