Marino\WARE® offers a quality line of drywall framing accessories and drywall finishing products. Our, paper, steel and vinyl components are furnished in uniform lengths, consistent quality, and are manufactured using industry standards.
- Quick and easy installation.
- More absorbency to cure faster and prevent edge cracking.
- More pronounced anchors and dimples for better adherence and proper joint-compound thickness.
- Greater wet strength.
- Resistance to balling or delamination.
Of course, we hold our glue and steel to the same rigorous standards as our paper, standards that exceed ASTM testing (except as noted)
- Delamination tested in excess of 200 degrees Fahrenheit for best possible adhesive bond.
- Prime-grade steel with consistent, smooth finish (no waves).
- Fully tempered to improve strength and durability.
Marino\WARE® steel accessories meet all industry standards, including ASTM and AISI specifications. We provide our accessories with consistent quality, uniform lengths and we meet industry tolerance requirements.
As a finishing material, vinyl carries with it several advantages; it is lightweight, durable, flexible, rust-proof, and makes for an easy installation. Our Corner Beads, Bullnoses, L Tear-Strips, Splay Beads, J-Trims, L-Trims, Control Joints are all available in vinyl.
Click Here For Submittals
Click Here to Download the Drywall